Teri campus of life
TERI’s new San Marcos Campus (est. completion 2014)—the Charles R. Cono Campus for Life Quality—will centralize their myriad of services for those with autism and developmental disabilities. Whipple Russell Architects is pleased to contribute to the design of this much needed facility. The new Campus of Life plans are to build a community that produces multiple streams of revenue to support their programs. Here’s a sample of what is slated to begin within the first year.
- TERI’s 10 acres of on and off site organic agriculture business.
- TERI has secured distribution contacts and will be a provider of organic gourmet specialty produce for major regional markets.
- The Verna Harrah Culinary Institute will attract chefs for formal training and mentorship programs.
- The Vocational Center designed to support the culinary and agriculture programs, will generate revenue through retail sales, food services, and products.
- TERI’s Life Coaching program, training coaches worldwide, projects significant revenues.