Modern Design for - TERI's Self-Generating Revenue
TERI is devoted to best practices and the sustainability model in all areas of their mission to serve the developmentally disabled. Their Campus of Life plans are to build a community that produces multiple streams of revenue to support their programs. Here’s a sample of what is slated to begin within the first year.
- TERI’s 10 acres of on and off site organic agriculture business
- TERI has secured distribution contacts and will be a provider of organic gourmet specialty produce for major regional markets.
- The Verna Harrah Culinary Institute will attract chefs for formal training and mentorship programs.
- The Vocational Center, designed to support the culinary and agriculture programs, will generate revenue through retail sales, food services, and products.
- TERI’s Life Coaching program, training coaches worldwide, projects significant revenues.